BACK ON THE MARKET!!! Outrageous panoramic view home with a meticulously groomed lush landscape, resort style saltwater pool/spa, situated on a prime cul-de-sac location. Gated courtyard leads to a spacious outdoor living area with fire feature, fountain, butterfly garden and an expansive backyard that is an entertainer's dream. Well-appointed 4 bed/3 bath home boasting a main floor bedroom currently used as an office with beautiful etched vertical glass French doors. Formal entry features magnificent floor to ceiling stacked stone fireplace in living room. The dining room distinctly separated by striking pillars, cathedral ceiling and an abundance of natural light. The sunlit gourmet kitchen boasts top of the line stainless steel appliances, custom cabinetry, gorgeous honed granite countertop and mosaic tile backsplash. A stack stone-faced fireplace separates family room, breakfast nook with eat-up bar. Tile flooring throughout foyer, kitchen, family area, downstairs bathroom and laundry room. Exquisite downstairs bathroom w/walk-in shower. Staircase finished in dark walnut laminate leading to carpeted Master bedroom and secondary bedrooms. Spacious Master bedroom w/retreat, vaulted ceiling, fireplace, tub and walk-in shower. Private patio off Master w/mtn views. 2 1/2 car garage w/workshop area. This home offers beautiful endless views of Mission Viejo’s rolling hillsides during the day and endless views of city lights at night. Lake Mission Viejo membership. NO MELLO ROOS.
Single Family, Spanish, 2 Story
Common Hot Water Heater
2,289 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Saddleback Valley Unified
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Living Room, Foyer, Utility Room, Attic
- First Floor Bedroom, 1 Master Suite, Master Suite, Walk-In Closet
- Counter Top - Formica
- Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Electric Oven, Garbage Disposal, Gas Range/Cooktop, Grill Built-in, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Self-Cleaning Oven, Dryer, Washer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Air, Electric, Whole House Fan, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Gas Heat, Hot Water. Hot Water Circulator.
- Full Copper Plumbing
- Casement, Double Pane, Garden Window, Screened, Tinted Window
- Family Room, Living Room, Master Bedroom, Master Retreat, Gas Burning.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Security System, Alarm
- Additional Interior Features
- French Doors, Mirrored Closet Door(s), Breakfast Bar, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Crown Molding, Granite Counter Top, High Ceiling, Pantry, Recessed Lights, Tile Counter Top, Ceilings Trey, Window Blinds
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 8 Parking Spaces. Direct Garage Access, Driveway, Garage.
- Balcony, Concrete, Deck, Enclosed, Lanai, Patio, Porch, Front Porch, Wrap-around Porch
- Spanish Clay Tile
- Pool Description
- Private, Child safety fence, Filtered, Gunite, Heated, Gas Heated, In-ground, Saltwater, Tiled
- Private Spa, Gunite, Heated Spa, In Ground
- Lot View
- City, Hill, Mountain, Panoramic, Park, Valley, Trees/Woods, Canyon, Pool View
- Glass, Stucco Wall, Wrought Iron
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- BBQ, Biking/Fitness Trail, Gutters, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Sliding Glass Door, Exterior Lighting, Rain Gutters, Courtyard. Curbs Walk, Hilly-Ravine, Storm drains.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price