WELCOME HOME TO BEAUTIFUL, SAN MARIN! ONE OF LAGUNA NIGUEL'S MOST SOUGHT AFTER COASTAL COMMUNITIES! Bordering Dana Point, it's a short walk or bike ride to Salt Creek, 5-STAR Waldorf Astoria Resort, The Ritz Carlton and beautiful Strands Beach! This fantastic floor plan offers 5 BEDROOMS. 1 is a LARGE BONUS ROOM! A sunlit deck off the front, adjoins the bonus room and secondary bedroom. There is 1 bedroom down with it's own full bathroom for guests or family. An abundance of natural light fills every room of the home, where dramatic ceilings soar over a formal living room, formal dining room with French doors to the backyard, and an formal entry with a grand sweeping staircase. A handsome brick fireplace with classic white mantle warms the family room, and French doors lead to the private back yard. Enjoy a an open and recently updated kitchen with white cabinetry, an eat-in breakfast area, pantry, stone countertops with subway-tiled backsplash, wine cooler, double-oven and a six-burner cooktop. For added convenience, the main floor features a laundry room w/ utility sink and an attached three-car garage. Enjoy 2925 square feet of peaceful living space, with room to house a golf cart, e-bikes and toys for a true coastal lifestyle! Upgrades are impressive, with the spacious kitchen and newer stainless steel appliances, FRESH Paint inside and out, NEW LIGHTING, NEWER ROOF, WATER HEATER and HVAC system. Extra private, the backyard is a haven for entertaining and relaxation. San Marin’s residents enjoy the benefits of an outstanding location near excellent schools, shopping centers, Bear Brand Park, world renowned Salt Creek and Strands beaches. Just outside of the neighborhood, hop on the trolley and head to downtown Dana Point and Laguna Beach to enjoy world-class dining and shops. Truly Laguna Niguel's best communities for peaceful, coastal living! ***Home was listed before and was in escrow. Buyer backed out. Seller painted inside and out, landscaped entire lot—$11,000, completed all termite work and took care of all repairs. Home is in fantastic move-in condition!
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
3,000 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
San Marin (SM)
Cable Available,Electricity Connected,Natural Gas Connected,Phone Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level: 1, Total: 5
- Family Room
- Washer Hookup,Electric Dryer Hookup,Gas Dryer Hookup,Laundry Room
- 6 Burner Stove,Convection Oven,Double Oven,Dishwasher,ENERGY STAR Qualified Appliances,ENERGY STAR Qualified Water Heater,Freezer,Gas Cooktop,Disposal,Gas Water Heater,Ice Maker,Microwave,Refrigerator,Self Cleaning Oven,Water To Refrigerator,Water Heater
- Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Gas, ENERGY STAR Qualified Equipment, Zoned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central, ENERGY STAR Qual. Equip..
- Common Walls
- No Common Walls
- French Doors,Mirrored Closet Door(s)
- Entry Location
- Family Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Balcony,High Ceilings,Open Floorplan,Quartz Counters,Two Story Ceilings,Unfurnished,Bedroom on Main Level,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Concrete,Door-Multi,Direct Access,Driveway,Garage Faces Front,Garage,Guest,Paved,On Street.
- Rear Porch,Concrete,Enclosed,Front Porch,Patio
- Pool Description
- Wrought Iron
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Awning(s),Rain Gutters. 0-1 Unit/Acre,Back Yard,Corner Lot,Drip Irrigation/Bubblers,Front Yard,Garden,Gentle Sloping,Sprinklers In Rear,Sprinklers In Front,Landscaped,Near Park,Paved,Sprinklers Timer,Sprinklers On Side,Sprinkler System,Sloped Up,Yard.
Cash, Cash to New Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price